Understand current patient condition better
Adequate dialysis has a significant impact on patient outcome. PatientOnLine assists you in achieving adequate dialysis by quickly summarising the vast amounts of patient-specific parameters needed to create and assess a prescription. PatientOnLine provides solid clinical information that facilitates your decision-making and optimizes treatment for the benefit of the patient.
With PatientOnLine you can:
- Easily determine the right treatment modality for your patients.
- Improve dialysis adequacy by individualizing your patients’ CAPD or APD treatments.
- Use the prescription modelling tool to predict if your patients will reach dialysis targets.
- Quickly and easily navigate through large amounts of detailed medical information required to analyse current patient status.
- Eliminate the trial & error phase and improve the accuracy of prescription development.
- Use the software for multiple modalities (CAPD, APD or a combination of both).
- Bring transparency to current patient status by factoring in the adequacy test results of your choice (Peritoneal Function Test (PFT) or Peritoneal Equilibration Test (PET) + 24hr batch collection)
Get decision reassurance with adequacy and prescription modelling
PatientOnLine enhances your decision making process by predicting the outcome of proposed changes before they are made. This feature makes it easier to modify and individualize treatments for PD challenges.
PD challenges such as:
- Peritoneal membrane changes
- Changes in weight and nutrition
- Changes in ultrafiltration
- Decline in residual renal function
- Fluid management
The approach you take is entirely up to you
Designed to work with you, PatientOnLine gives you options. You can create a new prescription or predict the outcome of an existing one.
- Enter your desired dialysis targets and PatientOnLine will generate a prescription
- Enter a prescription and PatientOnLine will provide you with possible dialysis outcomes